Treatment for Chronic Depression
- Describe the unique features of Cognitive Behavioral Analysis System of Psychotherapy that distinguish it from other psychotherapy programs
- Discuss the relationship between cognitive-emotional development and the interpersonal-social psychopathology of chronically depressed patients.
- Identify the specific psychopathological mechanisms of chronic depression.
- Describe the historical development of understanding depression and the course pattern of chronic depression.
- Administer the Situational Analysis process in treatment.
- Discuss the use of a disciplined personal relationship with a patient in treatment.
- Measure the effectiveness of treatment.
- Identify the training required to be a CBASP therapist.
- Identify the distinctions between CBASP and other cognitive therapies.
- Discuss means of resolving common patient problem and crisis intervention techniques.