by Kathy Falkenhagen, RN, BSN, MS
- Need for teams Group vs. team.
- Resistance to team building.
- Ground rules for teams.
- Five key components of self-managed teams.
- Teams as a total quality management tool.
- Characteristics of effective and ineffective teams.
- Strategies to resolve team conflict.
- Team roles and responsibilities.
- Team decision making.
- Building team spirit.
- Difficult team members.
- Manager’s role in successful team building.
S.R.M., NHA, CA
“Excellent learning tool!”