Managing Difficult Patients(Test Only)
Welcome to the online course. Please use the navigation bar on the left hand side to move between sections.
- Introduction brings you to this page.
- Copyright will display the legal information about this course and its provider.
- CE Credit gives you the instruction on how to complete this course and earn the CE credit.
- Learning Objectives are spelled out here for this course.
- Contents gives you an overview of the course.
- Text is broken into several chapters and you should be able to go back and forth among these chapters.
- Post-Test consists of several true/false or multiple-choice questions which you must answer. The passing score is 70%. The test is graded interactively, so you’ll know your score at the end.
- Course Evaluation. We’d like you to complete the course evaluation as it allows us to improve our offerings. We value highly your comments.
- If you’ve any questions, please use Contact Us.
If you prefer, you can print each section, read the course offline, and then return and take the quiz on the Internet. To print the course, click on the Text, click on the center frame, then click file/print/ok. Repeat this process for each section listed under contents on the left hand side. Please be advised that the Text section is large, anywhere from 100 to several hundred pages depending upon the course.
Instructions: After studying the text answer the following true/false or multiple choice questions. Remember, there’s only one answer to each question.