Home Health Nursing Practice
This comprehensive, practical text that covers the full spectrum of home care! In the ever-changing feild of home care nursing, you need a text that offer a practical mix of fondational content and clinical application. Only one does- Home Care Nursing Practice: Contcepts and Application, third edition valuable text teaches conceptual information, discusses current issues and trends, and outline practical nursing care for the most common clinical conditions seen in home care. It’s a text carry from the classroom into practice.
This remarkable new eddition:
- Offers comprehensive coverage of home care nursing practice, including histroical perspectives and theoretical concepts.
- Provides practical information on infection control, case management, and document for medicare reimbursement.
- Emphasizes patient/family/caregiver involvement in a new chapter on Caring for For in the Home.
- Highlights important teaching strategies for home care clients and caregivers.
- Outlines thorough nursing management of the most common clinical diagnoses seen in home care.
- Address current issues and innovative trends in new chapters on Managing Environmental Threats in the Home; Complementary Therapies and Home Care Nursing Practice; and From Telehealth to Telecare: Implications for Clinical Practice
Author Robyn Rice has worked in home care for more than 15 years. She serves as author or of several nursing references, Manual of Home Health Nursing Procedures, second edition; Handbook of Home Health Nursing Procedures, second edition; Manual of Pediatric and Postpartum Home Care Procedures; and Handbook of Pediatric and Postpartum Home Care Procedures. In addition, Ms. Rice has presented many workshops and seminars at the state, national, and international levels; contributed chapters and articles to a number of nursing books and journals; and served as an item writer for the ANCC’s Home Health Nurse Certification examination and the NCLEX‑RN examination.