Continuing Education Courses for Nurses
SPECIAL SALE! BEST PRICES EVER!
30 Contact Hours For As Little As $39.95!
Homestead Schools, Inc. is approved by California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider No. CEP 9515 for the stated contact hours. Provider approved by Florida Board of Registered Nursing, Provider No. FBN 958 for the stated hours. ANCC accreditation applies to Alaska, Delaware, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas and West Virginia. In Texas, courses qualify for "Type I" credit.
Homestead Schools, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
HOMESTEAD GUARANTEES AND DISCLOSURES
1. If you are not satisfied with the quality of our course material, you can return the course within 90 days (before a certificate is issued) and receive a prompt and full refund (less shipping and handling). All courses must be completed within 12 months from the date of purchase. All course material is reviewed every 3 years for currency and relevancy.
2. In a hurry for your course? 2-day UPS, add $15.00 extra; next day UPS, add $25.00 extra.
3. How to Obtain Continuing Education Credit
Please follow the steps below to obtain the necessary contact hours of home study continuing education credit:
- Read the course outline, learning objectives, and course contents provided for each learning activity.
- If the course text is available on the website, you’ll be able to read it online; otherwise, the text book will be mailed to you separately. This is your study material.
- After studying the text, take the post-test either online or on the Scantron provided consisting of true/false or multiple-choice questions. Remember, there’s only one correct answer to each question.
- After completing the exam, press “Grade It.” You’ll see the number of questions answered correctly and your score. To receive a passing mark, you must score 70% or better. If you fail, you can return to the exam and try again. If your score is 70% or better, you’ll be able to see the questions answered incorrectly. You should go back to the study materials and find the rationales.
- Print out the “Congratulations” page and save it. You’ll receive your Certificate of Completion in the mail in about 5-7 working days.
- We constantly strive to improve the quality and usefulness of our Internet study courses toward your continuing education. We ask you to fill out:
- Student Course Evaluation
- Evaluation of Individual Learning Objectives
This will allow Homestead CEUs to monitor the quality of our program and make it responsive to your needs. Thank you.
4. The completion date on your certificate is the date we receive your exam. Allow 5 working days for the mailing. To help you meet your deadline for the certificate, we offer 24-hour Express Service and Fax Service. Details included in your course material.
5. Homestead Schools, Inc. dba Homestead CEUs is solely responsible for the quality and content of this CE program and for the selection of its instructor/author, and receives no outside financial support in the preparation, presentation or implementation of its CE activities. The organization has no affiliation nor any relevant financial interest in the companies whose products or services are mentioned in this course material; they are mentioned only for their educational and informational value. The organization’s sole source of revenue is the tuition paid by participants like you in its CE program.