Continuing Education Courses for Dental Personnel
Now you can select from a wide assortment of C.E. courses. You study at your own pace at your convenience, in your home, saving valuable time and money. Avoid the inconvenience and cost of meetings and seminars.
Each course specifies the C.E. unit credit you’ll earn. Your cost is only $14.00 per C.E. unit.
Click Here for per state breakdown of our DDS and AUX license approvals and requirements.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of our course material, you can return the course within 90 days (before a certificate is issued) and receive a prompt and full refund (less shipping and handling). All courses must be completed within 12 months from the date of purchase.
- In a hurry for your course? 2-day UPS, add $15.00 extra; next day UPS, add $25.00 extra.
- You need 70% correct score on the final exam. If you fail, you can retake the exam one more time; after that, you'll have to take another course.
- After that, you’ll have to buy a new course. The completion date on your certificate is the date we receive your exam. Allow 5 working days for the mailing. To help you meet your deadline for the certificate, we offer 24-hour Express Service and Fax Service. Details included in your course material.
- It's the licensee's responsibility to make sure that the CDE course is suitable for acceptance by the respective dental examining board.
Online Course System Requirements
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.0 or higher
- Netscape version 4.6 or higher
- AOL versions 4.0 or 5.0 (please note v. 3.5 is not supported)
Note: Click Above Links to download latest browsers.
To determine the version of your browser, click Help/About.
Click here for additional AOL and Dial-Up connection help.