Outlines and Objectives
30 Contact Hours
In just one compact source, get all the essential drug facts you need –
and won’t find in any other reference. Organized by topic (not by drug
or drug class, as found in most drug references). Give safe , error-free
drug therapy every time!
Table of Contents
1. Distinguish facts from fallacies
2. Recognize legal liabilities
3. Prevent medication errors
4. Deal with interactions and manage side effects
5. Describe drug administration tips and techniques
6. Treat toxicities with skill
7. Identify drug therapy in 350 disorders
8. Avoid problems specific to maternal, neonatal, pediatric and geriatric
¨ Very interesting reviewing these facts. Useful for my job!!
S.P., Corona, CA
¨ Pharmfacts is an excellent resource book - this course was very
helpful in learning to access pharm"facts" quickly - excellent
refresher and update info. Thanks!!
C.A., Ukiah, CA
here to buy this course.